Thursday, January 22, 2009

Emo Song!

My life is spiraling downward. I couldn't get enough money to go to the Blood Red Romance and Suffocate Me Dry concert. It sucks because they play some of my favorite songs like Stab My Heart Because I Love You and Rip Apart My Soul and of course Stabby Rip Stab Stab and it doesn't help that I couldn't get my hair to do that flippy thing either like the guy from that one band can do.

I'm an emo kid, nonconforming as can be
You'd be nonconforming too if you looked just like me
I got paint on my nails and makeup on my face
I'm almost emo enough to start shaving my legs

Cause I feel real deep when I'm dressing in drag
I call it freedom of expression most just call me a fag
Cause our dudes look like chicks and our chicks look like dykes
Cause emo is one step below transvestite

Stop my breathing and slit my throat
I must be emo
I don't jump around when I go to shows
I must be emo


Am i really EMo??hehehe help mee im fallin.hahahahahha!

No comments: